Saturday, May 30, 2009
Yes, Another Video
I finally put in new batteries into my camera, so I'm making up for lost time, which is just a month of no pictures of Michael, but I feel so guilty (yes, I am one of those overzealous parents who has to take pictures of every waking moment of my child - I'm sure he'll be very disappointed to discover only a couple pictures of him at three months old). He's a really social little guy and within the past couple of weeks has taken off with the whole babbling thing. He mimics the sounds we make, so I think he's uncommonly smart and gifted (in the same way that every parent feels about their own spectacular child), but either way, he's pretty cute and occasionally, he'll cuddle with me (this is real progress, as it never happens) - so I think we're starting to bond (I was just waiting for him to come around) :) Enjoy!
I cut Elise's hair, and though I caught her off guard with this pic, it's actually pretty cute :) (it's layered, that way no one can tell that it's so uneven...)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such cute pictures & video of your kids! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Have you ventured out to the splash park yet? You definitely need to go sometime if you haven't! It's so much fun and it's free!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny stuff! Your kids are seriously adorable! Michael is so happy and when he looks at the camera his eyes bug out really big. I love it... This really made me smile.
ReplyDeleteCAROLYN- it is Sunday night and I just saw your comment about playing games! I feel so bad! Hopefully you guys don't think that we are so rude! Perhaps this next weekend will work? Let me talk to Paul and get back to you guys!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo cute! Isn't it fun to watch him laugh?! So exciting!
ReplyDelete