AH! What?! Four months old?! When did this happen?! Its so not fair! Ugh. Well, hes just the cutest little boy on the planet! Love him. He looks a lot like Elise to me. The laughing is adorable. I love how it takes them a while to learn how to laugh, until then they just grunt. Oh these are the things that make parenthood fun.
Michael really is so great. Sorry Elise wasn't all about the water yesterday. Hopefully if we keep going she will slowly get used to it? Maybe? Brittney and I might go on Thursday, it looks like it will be around 80 with almost no wind-well almost none. And maybe if we wait until like 12:30 or 1:00 (I know it is getting close to nap time) it would be pretty warm and the water might not be as cold? Just let me know.
Wow, you have such beautiful family pictures! So, I just talked to you five seconds ago about your blog, and I already had to come look... I told you have a blogaholic. I'll keep you on my favorites...
I love baby laughs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! There's nothing like a laughing baby to brighten your day :)
ReplyDeleteAH! What?! Four months old?! When did this happen?! Its so not fair! Ugh.
ReplyDeleteWell, hes just the cutest little boy on the planet! Love him. He looks a lot like Elise to me. The laughing is adorable. I love how it takes them a while to learn how to laugh, until then they just grunt. Oh these are the things that make parenthood fun.
Michael really is so great. Sorry Elise wasn't all about the water yesterday. Hopefully if we keep going she will slowly get used to it? Maybe? Brittney and I might go on Thursday, it looks like it will be around 80 with almost no wind-well almost none. And maybe if we wait until like 12:30 or 1:00 (I know it is getting close to nap time) it would be pretty warm and the water might not be as cold? Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteWow, you have such beautiful family pictures! So, I just talked to you five seconds ago about your blog, and I already had to come look... I told you have a blogaholic. I'll keep you on my favorites...
ReplyDeletecheck us out at richardashley.blogspot.com/
ps... you also are a very witty writer! I am laughing out loud your posts are so funny.
ReplyDeletedid I also mention that I way over comment? =)