So, a few months ago, a neighbor of ours took some pictures of our family. The ones that turned out well and didn't include crying (freezing) children, are down below. If I can figure out how to develop them (they're on a dvd, which for some reason doesn't work at Wal-Mart), I'll send them out with Michael's announcement (which announcements were done in February and will be sent out in June...if midterms aren't too time-consuming - ah the joys of school) and our incredibly late Christmas card. Enjoy! - there's a lot :) 





Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, very cute. Hopefully someday soon we will get some family pictures done. Maybe before I gain a lot of baby weight??? Thanks for sharing and I am really hoping is doesn't rain.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the whole family and the Temple in the background is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Haha...it's fake - you can see power lines running through my head - I thought it was pretty funny :)
ReplyDelete