Friday, May 1, 2009

It's My Birthday!

I'm 23 today :)
We look so tan, haha :)

8 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just getting on to wish you a happy birthday, but now it looks like I didn't remember because you did a whole post on it! But I DID remember its your birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope its fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) Birthday! I love the family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to yoU! Happy birthday to yoU! Happy birthday dear Carolyn, (sorry this is three days late!) Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I wasn't ignoring you, I promise. I've been without internet for a couple weeks. So glad to see your blog. Love the picture. You guys are such a cute family! Oh yeah, Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...Don't hate me, I was blog hopping and found yours! SO FUN! Happy Birthday a few days late. Hope it was a good one. How are you guys liking your new place? How is the ward? We miss you guys! Brooklyn asks about Elise every now and again. Hope things are good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-day! I hope you had a wonderful day--you definitely deserve it! How are you liking your new apartment and ward? I hope all is going well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: