Fevers, grumpiness, and lots of drool (even more than usual!)... at last, Michael is getting his first tooth - no more 100% gummy smiles :)
The other morning, I was coming downstairs and I see Michael sitting on the floor. He looks up at me, and gets that characteristic huge grin on his face, and says, "Hyeee" (hi for those of you who don't understand Michael-speak), followed by a very concentrated wave - so precious :)
Elise, who also is apparently teething, was in her doctor's office with me, today. I see a SpongeBob calendar and excitedly point it out to her (what little kid doesn't like SpongeBob?). So she attempts to say SpongeBob and (of course) it's adorable, but then she follows it with (imagine very authoritatively) "He's a cheese" - now that is cute :)

you know.. spongebob does look like cheese when you really look at him! Thanks Elise for pointing that out!
ReplyDeleteElise is such a cutie & says the funniest things! Hopefully the teething goes well for you:)
ReplyDelete