I was feeding Michael, this afternoon, enjoying the fact that he's still a baby, and better yet, that he was sleeping while I was holding him (especially since he's so anti-cuddly). Anyway, it was quiet - unusually so, and that should have tipped me off...
When I left the room, I see Elise with white cream all over her mouth and fingers. I'm thinking she's eaten cream cheese cookies, toothpaste, but I couldn't figure it out - it had this weird smell to it. She refused to speak as she'd been caught doing something she shouldn't have. So, eventually, after searching her room, I discovered it - she'd been eating Balmex!!
So, after a call to Poison Control (I guess you have to eat a lot of it to have it do anything to you), Elise and I had a little talk about not eating diaper rash cream!! Ah... It's too disgusting to even think about. We've been brushing her teeth with a little toothpaste and apparently, she thought she was giving her teeth a good scrub with the sticky cream. Such is life in the Greenburg home...
I know someone else to just had a kid eat desitin, and Lucy ate Vagasil!!! Kids are fun
ReplyDeleteOh...that's gross. And funny. :) We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteHELLO AGAIN!! I lost your blog a long time ago when my blog when to pot for some reason. I was just looking at the Kelly's and found yours again! Hurray!! Can I tell you that you are seriously one of my favorite people even though we didn't know each other for very long? I just love ya to death. Email me so I can add you to our blog. mkdalling@yahoo.com Take care! Katie
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I left a comment on your blog a few days ago on this post (or so I thought it was this post) and it's not here!! I hope I didn't leave a post intended for you on someone else's blog by mistake, that'd be pretty funny if I did though.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to congratulate you on your 5 year mark of being an official member of the church :) I'm also glad that Elise is fine considering her toothpaste mix up. lol