Monday, October 5, 2009

Remember "A Christmas Story"?

I think I'm slightly overprotective. It's cold, I'm originally from a place that is 60degrees come January, and they just looked so cute...

So yes, I am a little like Ralphie's mom. But we had fun and they were warm :)

(not my kid, for those of you who have never seen this movie and are wondering who this is)
























(And yes, he stands - for a couple of seconds all by himself - I don't know what to do about this little boy...)



There's lots of posts, be sure to look at them all! And don't mind the month lapse that will probably take place between now and the next time I post :)

2 comments:

  1. Such cute kiddos! I didn't realize it was that cold already in Rexburg--that's crazy! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. Its heather farnsworth.. I just found your blog on another persons blog and thought I would check it out!
    I over bundle too I think.. but kids always look so cute bundled up in snow gear.. and better too warm then too cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: