Five years ago I was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Best decision ever! See video above for the President of the Church's address (first one that I saw) that helped me to realize just how true this church is :)
Congratulations, Carolyn! From the moment I met you, you have been an amazing example and you continue to be a great inspiration to everyone that knows you. I'm so glad that you have the truth in your life and the will to follow it!
Congrats on 5 years--that is so awesome! I know I'm thankful to know you & that wouldn't have happened if you didn't join the church, so that decision has definitely blessed more lives than just yours :)
Congratulations Carolyn! I'm also very grateful that you decided to join the church, because you are a great example to many people, including me. Thanks for sharing that video, every time I watch it I cry. Also, thanks for your comments, I very much appreciate them. Your kids are very cute. Ruth
Congratulations, Carolyn! From the moment I met you, you have been an amazing example and you continue to be a great inspiration to everyone that knows you. I'm so glad that you have the truth in your life and the will to follow it!
ReplyDeleteWow.. good for you. The church couldn't go on with out ya! We are all better for it too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 5 years--that is so awesome! I know I'm thankful to know you & that wouldn't have happened if you didn't join the church, so that decision has definitely blessed more lives than just yours :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Carolyn! I'm also very grateful that you decided to join the church, because you are a great example to many people, including me. Thanks for sharing that video, every time I watch it I cry.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for your comments, I very much appreciate them.
Your kids are very cute.
Ruth
Guess I missed the video? Congrats on 5 years! You're such a strength to everyone who knows you. I predict many years in leadership positions....
ReplyDelete