You have very photogenic children. Rice cereal is the bomb.com, so maybe since Parker isn't eating his as much, you will let me know if you need a box, ok? It's exciting when they start to eat other foods. Of course Parker is starting to eat like... eye shadow, deodorant, and kleenexes. Anyway, Michael is growing really fast! I'm really amazed from when I first saw him to see how grown up he is getting already! Both your children look really happy, so keep up the good work you domestic goddess you...
Ok, so I know you wrote this post a while ago but I am still trying to get caught up. I had a lot of fun in Texas. How was it with your family here? Well, We will be leaving for a reunion at the end of the month so lets get together before then! Perhaps that pot-luck we were talking about? I know that Tim is going to be pretty busy until the end of the semester so let me know if you and Rand will be too busy or if you think you could sneak it in some night. Talk to you later.
I can't believe he's old enough to eat cereal--I swear he's only like 2 months old! What cute kiddos!
ReplyDeleteYou have very photogenic children. Rice cereal is the bomb.com, so maybe since Parker isn't eating his as much, you will let me know if you need a box, ok? It's exciting when they start to eat other foods. Of course Parker is starting to eat like... eye shadow, deodorant, and kleenexes. Anyway, Michael is growing really fast! I'm really amazed from when I first saw him to see how grown up he is getting already! Both your children look really happy, so keep up the good work you domestic goddess you...
ReplyDeleteOk, so I know you wrote this post a while ago but I am still trying to get caught up. I had a lot of fun in Texas. How was it with your family here? Well, We will be leaving for a reunion at the end of the month so lets get together before then! Perhaps that pot-luck we were talking about? I know that Tim is going to be pretty busy until the end of the semester so let me know if you and Rand will be too busy or if you think you could sneak it in some night. Talk to you later.
ReplyDelete