Yay Finals! Just kidding. Finals are good for closure. They make you feel like everything is coming to a much needed end and then make you feel like you have accomplished something, even if you did poorly. Ok, I just made that up. I'm glad you guessed right. We probably wont be naming him Paul, Tim's sister just had a little boy and named him Paul. Michael is an option (Tim's dads name) and I have liked the name Grayson since before we had Olivia. I'm thinking that Grayson Michael Seiter sounds pretty darn cute. Tim likes Michael more though. Not that you wanted to know all of this but yeah. Good luck with finals. Maybe the pot luck will have to be next week. Although Paul and Brittney will be gone next weekend and it wouldnt be much of a potluck with just us. Ha.
Yay Finals! Just kidding. Finals are good for closure. They make you feel like everything is coming to a much needed end and then make you feel like you have accomplished something, even if you did poorly. Ok, I just made that up. I'm glad you guessed right. We probably wont be naming him Paul, Tim's sister just had a little boy and named him Paul. Michael is an option (Tim's dads name) and I have liked the name Grayson since before we had Olivia. I'm thinking that Grayson Michael Seiter sounds pretty darn cute. Tim likes Michael more though. Not that you wanted to know all of this but yeah. Good luck with finals. Maybe the pot luck will have to be next week. Although Paul and Brittney will be gone next weekend and it wouldnt be much of a potluck with just us. Ha.
ReplyDelete