Friday, July 31, 2009

My Little Boy

Is six months old, now. Wow! That happened too quickly -
First night home from the hospital
Baby toes...need I say more?
Daddy's #1 Fan
The best of friends!
Yesterday, while hiking Kelly Canyon

Giggles, smiles, and those bright blue eyes - who could ask for more?

3 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! It seems like you can't wait for them to grow up and do things like crawl, walk, etc... but then you think, WAIT! I want you to stay small! He is growing so fast. I remember when I first met him he seemed a lot smaller. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes the most handsome boy in the whole wide world. I cant believe hes 6 months old either!! Its crazy. He is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 6 months! Babies grow up WAY too fast. He is a cutie for sure, definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: