Happy happy brithday Rand dearhappy days will come to you all yearIf I had a wish than it would bea happy happy birthday to you from me (us:)I woke up this morning and thought to myself, its the 7th, that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, its my missionary's birthday...and Rands:) haha, jk.Hope you have a great day today. We miss you!And I really love Elise's face in that picture.
Happy Birthday Friend... Colette just joined the August 7th Birthday Club with you and Richard. What a fun day... I hope you enjoyed it. =)
Elise's face in the first pic is hilarious!!!
Happy B-day to your hubby! I LOVE that last picture of you 2--soooo cute!
Thanks for leaving a comment! (:
Happy happy brithday Rand dear
ReplyDeletehappy days will come to you all year
If I had a wish than it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me (us:)
I woke up this morning and thought to myself, its the 7th, that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, its my missionary's birthday...and Rands:) haha, jk.
Hope you have a great day today. We miss you!
And I really love Elise's face in that picture.
Happy Birthday Friend... Colette just joined the August 7th Birthday Club with you and Richard. What a fun day... I hope you enjoyed it. =)
ReplyDeleteElise's face in the first pic is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day to your hubby! I LOVE that last picture of you 2--soooo cute!
ReplyDelete