Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hiking Northeastern Idaho

We went to Mesa Falls to celebrate Rand's birthday this past Thursday (the actual day he had to work). It was breathtaking! I love the summers here! Enjoy these pictures taken by Rand with his new camera :)





5 comments:

  1. Ok, HOW are you carrying Elise on your back? I know she is lighter than Olivia but even when Olivia was 1 I don't think I could have handled that! We wished you guys would have had a cell phone when we drove past you two weekends ago ro whenever that was. We wanted to talk you guys into following us to Heber. Maybe next time. Its pot luck time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Mesa Falls! It's so beautiful there! Looks like you guys had fun. I love your hair too! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that is the most beautiful picture EVER (the first one). I want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have some crazy baby hiking gear! =) I hope they enjoyed it after all that. Great pictures by the way! You really captured some breathtaking pieces of nature. But, I still bet it was better in person. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I can't believe you found my blog already! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: