Friday, August 28, 2009

We've Been Busy...

Enjoy, there's a lot here :) (See video for Michael's faceplant)








Palisades!




















Faceplant Video

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys are having a great summer. What are you talking about? You don't owe us for anything. So, this weekend we have family coming into town for a baby blessing but if we really wanted to we could have a big dinner some time this week or next week. We could maybe do like the 11,12, or 13th of September... or we could do a week day before that. I don't know what you guys have planned but let us know if there is a time that works best for you. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man we love you guys! I realized watching this video and looking at your pictures how much we've missed out having you guys around. We've been a little reclusive. =) I'm glad your summer has been so fulfilling. Because in a little while we will all have to be snowbound recluses, right?! See you around, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures. Elise looks just like you!! Gorgeous pics of the river/creek.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: