"Yeah!" - No joke - Michael says "yeah" after we sing songs to him. It's pretty adorable :) He's a big fan of music (he'd have to be in our family). I'll try to get a video of it, but in the meantime -
This video is of him waving to Daddy one morning (three weeks ago - I admit it; I'm a little slow in posting, but I'm working on it...):
How cute! At least his first word wasn't "Dada" either ;) And Michael is seriously SOO cute! Love the video!
ReplyDeleteI love him! I love when they start doing cute things like waving and clapping and such. Its so fun. I love that he says "yeah". Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou know my ONE YEAR OLD just started waving and he looks more like he has a mosquito in his face than he's waving! So, you've got a pretty talented kid there on your hands! Not to mention handsome with those sparkling eyes. =) I'm excited to hear the "yeah" ... kids are so funny and spontaneous! You never can expect what they will do.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I think I watched that little clip 4 times AND had John watch it...so cute!
ReplyDelete