Monday, September 28, 2009

While Mommy Was Out...

I've been busy. Maybe it's just justification concerning not having posted in the last month, but I have no idea where all my time is going. Between meetings, meetings, meetings and a class on marriage (which is really appealing if only because my whole ward attends and there's ice cream floats involved), I'm gone a lot at nights (it can be really hard!). So, Rand (wonderful, charming husband and excellent father that he is) has picked up a lot of the slack. I don't think the kids mind at all :)
















2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes Carolyn! When you are making up for not posting you sure make up for it! It was really fun to see what you guys have been up to lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good morning when there is a new post from the Greenburg's, let alone FOUR. You have been busy... how do you do it all?! You sew, you cook (yes you do!), you attend marriage classes (that you should be teaching), keep your kids happy (and your husband, I might add), and serve in the stake primary, plus have hoards of loyal friends... you're my hero. And you're beautiful. Keep up the good work, and blog when you can. =) We love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: