9:30am - Michael pulls himself up and stands by himself
By the end of the day, I expect him to walk out to the car and drive himself to Disneyland. Remarkable! Okay, so yes, I don't know any child who hasn't crawled at some point, but when it's your own - so exciting!! Seven months ago, he was a blob (an entirely cute one, at that), but he couldn't do anything. Now, as by far the most active/into everything child I know, he can crawl just seven months into his earthly existence - incredible! And, how convenient - Rand's parents are coming this weekend...
(I have to look at the bright side; my job is going to be taking on a whole new facet)
Who Me?
I think this is some super secret baby sign language thing, that I just haven't caught onto yet. I'm thinking it's something like, "quit taking pictures of me, Mom, I'm sick of looking so cute!"
yes, he's a drooly child...but that smile is irresistible :)
He looks so much older. And I agree, you are going to be much busier now that he doesn't just hangout in peace like no other little boy I know. Ummm. so I still havent called you back yet.... I promise I am going to get around to it one of these days. I have been sort of busy because Tim's family is coming into town this weekend for a baby blessing/football game/birthday parties... anyway... I will call you back. Promise.
ReplyDeleteYAY! He is growing so fast! Its perfect timing, Nolan and Susan will be thrilled to watch his new found abilities:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's crawling already! What a big boy! Your kiddos are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's one adorable kid!! And he looks a like Elise, doesn't he? Thanks for sharing the 9/11 video...I was touched.
ReplyDeleteYour little baby is sure growing... He was a little tiny thing when you first got here. When he makes his way to Disneyland, tell him to call me, maybe Parker will tag along. I love how his eyes sparkle, not because he is getting his picture taken, but because of who is taking his picture! He loves his mom! Thanks for your uplifting comment to me... I will keep my old jeans in the drawer then, and not shred them like I had intended =) It doesn't help to have a little sister who weighs 90 pounds on a good day... oh well... life goes on! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and always making me feel good. =)
ReplyDelete