Thursday, July 23, 2009

Playing around with Dad

Read all five posts - it's been awhile! (Announcements with pictures of our family will be sent out soon)

These two love their Dad. I heard a lot of laughing and went into the living room to find this -




They make life pretty great :)

4 comments:

  1. I read all of your posts but I am only going to leave one comment. Is that ok? Ha. Michael is very handsome, he really is. And it looks like you guys had a lot of fun while your family was here...and we love Craigos too. You look really great in that picture of you. I DO NOT like pictures of me, even if I am smiling and may look cute. That is why I never post pictures of me on my blog, but you look super cute. Way to go! Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Yeah for internet! Isn't it sad how much we need it?! I LOVED, I mean it, LOVED your posts. They are so funny and the pictures are great. You look fantastic and the kids couldn't be cuter. Rand, well, at least I know what his face really looks like... just kidding. =) Elise's laughing goat video was priceless, I'm so glad I got to see it. And there is always fun to be had as long as there are laundry baskets! I'm glad you guys live so close to us and bring so much fun to our lives! Talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are just too cute! I can't believe how big Michael is already, they just grow too fast. That video of Elise laughing is so cute too. I know two year olds often gets a bad rap but I think it is such a fun age because they are learning so much and you really get to see their personalities develop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute & look like they have fun together! I can't believe how big Michael is getting! It's crazy how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: