I hope my two kids get along as well as yours do! It might be a little different when the brother is bigger! =) Parker says thanks for the cookies! You guys are too nice to us. Thanks a lot.
You really have such cute children. Katie and I always tried to sit behind your family at church just so we could see what cute new thing Elise was doing...
I love Michael in a wide-brimmed hat! Elise has such a cute girly personality!
ReplyDeleteI hope my two kids get along as well as yours do! It might be a little different when the brother is bigger! =) Parker says thanks for the cookies! You guys are too nice to us. Thanks a lot.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute kiddos! Looks like they have fun together too :)
ReplyDeleteYou really have such cute children. Katie and I always tried to sit behind your family at church just so we could see what cute new thing Elise was doing...
ReplyDelete