Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're big Red Sox fans, what can I say?


Boo, Yankees!


Who you lookin' at?



Yeah, Red Sox!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, I found your blog through Jamie and Bret's blog and I just wanted to tell you how cute your kids are. Elise is such a pretty little girl, I can't believe how much she has grown up (I guess that is what happends in 2 years)and Michael is adorable! I am glad tht things are going well for you guys.
    -Kerstin Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's good to hear from you - and thanks, that's really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fianlly got this site down. Oh ya I completely agree with what Kerstin said. Both kids could bring in the bucks if you model them and I will be happy to be your agent. Also i have to say I agree with Kerstin about "Michael is adorable" - THANKS!

    -Mike(The one who is adorable) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: