Sunday, March 29, 2009

Proof that Michael Smiles, and Other Random Things

Ok, there's a ton of posts in one, so be sure to check them all out - you have to see the winter wonderland that is Rexburg, currently, and the pictures of us at the Snake River. I'm trying to free up some time by posting all at once. It's not really working, though, because I spend forever on one night, trying to include everything that's happened in the last two weeks :)

So, here's a couple of videos of Michael smiling:

Again, bad filming :)

Elise tried to feed her bear Shepherd's Pie the other day - at least it had a bib on :)


And a picture of Michael in an adorable sweater (it fits him perfectly, Aunt Helen - thanks!)


And finally (for this post), thank you to whoever sent us the Red Sox catalog - it made us laugh pretty hard :)

5 comments:

  1. It's Krista again. Michael is sooooo adorable! I notice a lot more of Rand in Elise now that she is getting older too. The bear with the bib is just too cute! Good choice on Elise's part, shepherd's pie is one of my favorites! I'm so glad school's gonna break for a while. You guys need it! Jay's kind of wishing he were that close to being finished. Too bad he's only half way done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures of Michael!!! And Elise is getting so big. She is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to squeeze him. I'm excited to see you guys and Michael!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The movies of Michael were great. I think it is funny that he smiles. Elise trying to get her bear to eat the pie is also really funny. I remember her trying to give the baby a shower but it didn't work out so well. Haha. I got this really random but funny email from my friend. It honestly makes no sense. I will post it becuase I think it might make little Michael smile even more if he watches it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KHL7jv4-MI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carolyn! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can stay in contact! It's fun to see pictures & videos of your kids--they're so cute! Good luck with your upcoming trip & move! Let me know if you guys need help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: