Holy Cow! I had now idea you guys had another baby or that you guys had moved. I was wondering about you guys the other day, since I hadn't seeing you guys in a while at church. We're excited to be moving, but sad to be away from our families. Oh and about our baby, we're not sure, what we're having, our family just wants me to have a baby girl...it's actually kind of funny, because I'm pretty sure we're having another boy. Well, congratulation on your baby, he's beautiful and looks super healthy. Give your kids a kiss from us! Ruth, Jordan and Massey
Elise is just TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!
ReplyDeleteI had now idea you guys had another baby or that you guys had moved. I was wondering about you guys the other day, since I hadn't seeing you guys in a while at church.
We're excited to be moving, but sad to be away from our families. Oh and about our baby, we're not sure, what we're having, our family just wants me to have a baby girl...it's actually kind of funny, because I'm pretty sure we're having another boy.
Well, congratulation on your baby, he's beautiful and looks super healthy.
Give your kids a kiss from us!
Ruth, Jordan and Massey
She is the cutest little girl ever. That made me miss her so much!!!!
ReplyDelete