Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 29th!

It's funny I've been so excited to finally be done with this pregnancy, but now, I'm terrified of it becoming reality. We had our appointment, I still haven't dilated or effaced any more, so it could (naturally) go on for another two weeks. There was a really quick ultrasound done (so I have no idea how big he is now...), and everything looked alright. However, the doctor went out of the room, called the hospital, and scheduled me for an induction - scary!! I was so glad Rand was there with me, it was really shocking! I'm still surprised by it. So, I'll spare the gory details of what they are going to do to me, but I go in on Wednesday night, and then 7am on Thursday, they are going to induce me, and hopefully 20 minutes later :), he'll be born. In reality, it will probably be 11:59pm, but hopefully it will go a little quicker the second time around (?). I'll keep you updated, sorry there's no weird looking ultrasound pictures to share :) But, Ihave to say, it's pretty exciting to know that I will be done in two days. Wednesday will probably seem like an eternity (and for that matter, Thursday probably will, too), but it works out perfectly. We can be a whole lot more prepared, and Elise will be able to more easily be taken care of (something I have been stressing about), so, even though it scares me out of my mind (Wed night, specifically), it's really a blessing in disguise :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Were so excited! Good luck to you, youll do great. Ive heard its much easier the second time:) Well be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: