What you're looking at is a profile of the baby - check out those lips! I'm thinking I'm having the male version of Elise. I got to see his fingers, too - beyond the fact that you could see the bones inside of them, they were really cute :) He's now in the 81% and is 7lbs 14oz (+/- 7oz). So, possibly (and I'm hoping for the lower end), he could be either 7lbs 7oz or 8lbs 5oz - and there's another week to go... I'm still a one and am still at 50% effacement, despite the contractions I had last week. The doctor doesn't think I'll go before my due date (probably because nothing is changing), but he said that he's been wrong before - I can only hope. I'm still thinking the 29th, either by fate or by pitocin. It's not too bad, though. I feel great, other than when I am trying to sleep, and though I'm tired, I bet it will be nothing compared to what it will be like once he's born :) That, and everybody here keeps talking about RSV and how awful February is. So, in all reality, I should probably just appreciate the fact that he's so conveniently taken care of, now. The best part is that he (and everything else) is continuing to look healthy, so even though he's huge, I can't complain :)
You guys moved? I never find anything out anymore. That's what happens because we moved.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that all is well with your little one. We think about Elise a lot as Lorelei's birthday is coming up. It's hard to believe my little girl will be a year old!
I hope he comes soon and that all is well. Keep in touch. You can check out our website again (thebennettfamily.weebly.com) since it has more pictures, but every so often I put our blog on blogspot too.
Hang in there:)
ReplyDelete