Saturday, May 18, 2013

Under Construction (:

I'm back to Blogger! It's such an easier format to work with - hardly any work required and completely publishable in book format at some point. (: And I absolutely love seeing all the pictures of my babies - they've grown up so much since I started this blog in 2009! Anyway, please excuse the construction! It'll be kind of crazy looking for awhile as I get this up and going.

I'm not sure if I'm being hyper-paranoid here, but it just makes me feel so much better to know that my kids, our physical location in the US, and any other random details that are accidentally let out through pictures or words, will not be available to complete strangers. Am I a little extreme in thinking this? I don't know. It just feels better to me. So... enjoy! And feel special - not everyone is allowed access to the exciting world of the Greenburg family. ;) [I'm completely joking here, by the way -- no megalomania on my end, which reminds me of a funny date I had once! Anywho...]


I *love* Elise's camera smile, right now!! It's too cute/funny! I have to get her laughing to get the real smile (:

4 comments:

  1. I love that smile too! Rose has decided her new smile is either a funny face or grimace so we have to take her picture about 20 times to have one to give out! I enjoy the spunk though!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back! Thanks for the invite! And I do feel special haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about what is happening in your life. You are a wonderful journalist! I wish we were closer to you. I hope you can make it out here in July. I miss seeing all your faces in real time.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: