I think miss the sunsets the most! This picture is completely unedited. And the sky is just gorgeous. (:
Especially since I won't have to be subjugated to the intense heat that goes along with living here! ;)
There's so much going on right now and so much to post about, but we're MOVING! Tomorrow morning! Early. I can't believe it. I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that ten (ish) months just flew past as quickly as it just did. Phoenix already feels like home. And it's strange, beyond strange, to pick up and leave it all for a few months. I have to remind myself that we are coming back! ;) Elise is done with Kindergarten, Rand's finishing up his first year of law school today, and we're going to be 13hours away from home. Weird. Anyway, there are posts to come, but for now, I'll be focusing on packing up most of our apartment. [A pretty daunting task, and this isn't even a permanent move!!] It's a good thing it gets so crazy hot here in AZ; I'm not sure I'd have the motivation to move 13hrs away! It helps that I'll be living with the best in-laws there are during this time! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment! (: