Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fuzzball or Haircuts Gone Wild

We finally did it. We cut his hair. ... Just a little too short.

Before:



After:

It's a little short, and I'm not afraid to admit that I almost cried when Rand was done. It's growing on me, but he looks so much older! And, his hair is growing back in dark! (you can't tell though from these pictures)

In other news, I've dyed my hair. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but it's fading and not so dramatic as when I came back from the salon (beauty college, who am I kidding? And really, who can complain when haircuts are $4?!).

2 comments:

  1. Um...yeah. Thats a little short. Im with Carolyn on this one. I might have almost cried too!! But, he is even more adorable!!! The features on his face are a lot more defined. I love him a thousand loves:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: