Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Girl Turns 3!

I am such a slacker with blogging! I've missed so much, but be sure to check out all the new posts :)

My little girl turned three this month!!



A few of her favorite things:
  • Tea parties (complete with teddy bears in hats and legos as teacups)
  • Dinosaurs
  • Playing with Michael (that is, when he cooperates and leaves her alone)
  • Playing with every little boy in the neighborhood
  • Imaginary friends (a dinosaur named Carl, a whale named Alice, and Nemo & Dorie)
  • Cars
  • Books (she loves Fancy Nancy!)
  • Bows
  • Dresses (especially the Sunday type)
  • Bouldering (it's her favorite thing to do)
  • Holding hands
  • Giving kisses
  • Being sweet to everyone she meets
  • Bugs, worms, and spiders (yep, she loves those, too -- not inherited from me)
  • Dolls
  • Swings at the park
  • Animals of all kinds
  • Coloring (in the lines)
  • Drawing
  • Singing (she has an incredible voice and has near perfect pitch!)
  • Dancing in the living room to Sesame Street songs
All these aspects put together make up the most wonderful little girl ever :) I am so grateful to have one amazing daughter!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Elise is 3 years old. She's beautiful inside and out. I like that she likes having tea parties with her teddy bears because I liked doing that too when I was her age. Sending lots of birthday hugs to her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: