Oh, what do they teach these kids from Reno! =) I think Michael has a very promising future in the line of belly dancing. These kids grow so fast... how do we make them stop?
Walking! SO adorable! I love the sounds he was making as he was quickly walking to his mommy :)
Carolyn cute cute cute videos, and thank you so so so much for that cute blanket! I love it!!!!!!! The Nichols
Hey strangers! So where are you guys living? Do either of you have a facebook? We need to catch up! -Brie and Steve
Thanks for leaving a comment! (:
Oh, what do they teach these kids from Reno! =) I think Michael has a very promising future in the line of belly dancing.
ReplyDeleteThese kids grow so fast... how do we make them stop?
Walking! SO adorable! I love the sounds he was making as he was quickly walking to his mommy :)
ReplyDeleteCarolyn cute cute cute videos, and thank you so so so much for that cute blanket! I love it!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Nichols
Hey strangers! So where are you guys living? Do either of you have a facebook? We need to catch up!
ReplyDelete-Brie and Steve