So cute! I don't think I have ever seen Michael unhappy when we are at church! He has the most contagious smile! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog via Ashley Skiftons. It was way fun looking at all your cute pics and your wonderful family. We are so glad you are a part of our ward family!
That is too funny! He makes such a cute lion & Elise makes a great Dorothy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I don't think I have ever seen Michael unhappy when we are at church! He has the most contagious smile! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog via Ashley Skiftons. It was way fun looking at all your cute pics and your wonderful family. We are so glad you are a part of our ward family!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are they!?! Has anyone told you that you have a cute family? :o)
ReplyDelete