Elise and Michael were Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz, respectively. I forgot about the Cowardly part, but I figured the Binky in mouth and sheer size of our little Lion added to his mmm...cowardliness? Anyway, I made Elise's dress (the straps took as much time as the whole dress!) and Michael's lion suit was on sale. He absolutely hated his costume and Elise didn't want to take her's off - such opposites!


Cutest Dorothy and lion ever. Good job on the dress. It looks great! Halloween is so much fun with kids:)
ReplyDeleteI know this says "Jamie said...", but it is Bret. I just want to say that I have the cutest Niece and Nephew in the world, and that I take all credit for it..because I am sure that if it weren't for me Rand would have died at a young age.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
ReplyDeleteElise is the cutest Dorothy I've seen. I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw her. Michael is adorable as the lion. Looks like Idaho agrees with you guys. Sorry I've been so out of touch. I'm doing great in Denver. I just started my own blog on blogspot.
http://angiezafereo.blogspot.com/