Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FOUR years!

November 10, 2005

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You looks SOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, time flies! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are twice as wise and experienced as we are... Any advice? Congrats! You two are perfect for each other. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn

    Congrats on four years of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful dress! way to make it to 4 years! now 46 more till your 50th wedding anniversary party right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there!! haha!! Congrats!! hope you guys did something fun.

    So, I think we should betroth Micheal and Molly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! We hit 3 in September... and it still feels weird to think I've been married for three years with a 20 month old and a baby on the way.

    Elise is looking as cute as ever, by the way. Michael's looking pretty good himself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: