Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiny Tots With Their Eyes All Aglow

Though I've found a few pine needles in some mmm... interesting places, it's so much fun having all the Christmas decorations up! This is definitely the best time of year :)







3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. I like the decorations. Looks like the kiddos where enjoying all the decorating.

    If I don't talk to you before Christmas, Merry Christmas to the Greenburg Clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your apartment looked a little brighter from here! =) Looks good! Makes our little places seem a little cozier with Christmas decor, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! I remember when we watched Elise while you guys went to the temple one night and she was SO fascinated by our tree and ornaments. I can't believe a year has flown by so quickly--that was even before Michael as born!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: