Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

After my usual walk at the Hart Building early this morning, I returned to my car to discover it WASN'T WORKING!! And, it just happened to be -5 outside. Yes, that's right, there's a negative sign in front of that five. The key would not turn in the ignition (I love when it decides not to cooperate at such convenient times). After seeking some help (they couldn't get it to work either), I decided to walk home. I guess I'm a true Idahoan now :)

4 comments:

  1. Rude little car... Our van has a hard time in the cold weather getting started too. Those Japanese engines, ya know? Good on ya for getting up early to go walk though! I wish I was as motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn

    We are having the same kind of temps in Denver. It got down to -4 last night. It's an adventure to walk in the cold weather. I do it all the time because I do not have a car. Enjoy the season because not everyone gets to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm officially a whiner. Thanks for helping me to be appreciative, Angie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: