Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude


I just read this blog about a woman who was unable to have children for a long time and through the magic of technology, had five children within four years!! She expressed the importance of not taking your children for granted and enjoying each precious moment (including and especially the not so precious one's - you know, one of them leaving poop on the couch and the other smearing it all over his crib). It's a blessing - it's a blessing to be a mother and enjoy these funny, ridiculous moments that add so much 'flavor' to life.





And though I'm a little late in posting, we had a great Halloween! The kids had no serious meltdowns, it wasn't at all like it was last year (cold), and Michael kept his costume on without screaming (unlike the first half hour of his having it on). Best of all, we got some cute pictures out of it :)











Really, with faces that cute, how could I not be grateful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: