Sunday, June 13, 2010

New posts!!

Lots of new posts - and more to come!

So, don't look bored...


Or give a half smile, either!


Don't look tired...


Or skeptical...


Instead, be excited!

(I don't know what I was so grossed out about that brought such a smile to Michael's face)

And look forward...




to taking a walk with us

And bridge the gap between our family and yours :)
Alright, I admit - I'm a little cheesey. But, check out our new posts and come back often!

3 comments:

  1. your kids are so dang cute!
    I have to say, as much as the NV weather bugs me, at lease we can get out of the house! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did check your new posts and I will come back often! Woohoo! I didn't check your blog for a long time because I didn't think you updated. I feel so bad for everyone in Rexburg that have active children during Winter. That has got to be really tricky. It's h o t here. We just had 2 days of over 100 degree whether. We've had the coldest winter we've had in years and the hottest summer.

    Lovin Elise's new picture smile. I wish I could hear Michael yell "baa," how cute. You guys are awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (: