That zipped by!! Elise's first year went by so much slower... Well, the blue-eyed blonde (how?) turns one this Friday. Now that he's walking, he gets into everything, climbs up couches and beds, eats strange things found in weird places, but he has the cutest grin in the whole world while he's doing it :) I really can't complain - he's one AMAZING little boy (how did I get so lucky to have two of the sweetest, cutest kids?)

What a total cutie! I love his smile! Ryan had so much fun watching him and Elise the other day at our Relief Society meeting!
ReplyDeleteI. Love. Him. I cant believe hes one already either!!! My goodness. I saw the kid twice! Not fair. He really is the cutest little boy. Happy Birthday (on Friday) Michael!!!!
ReplyDeletejoanna says: my goodness now that this kid is thinning out he is a curious george jr
ReplyDelete